The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Mad Skills...

 I'm showing off my mad cooking skills.. There are a few things I can make and this is one of them.. Crepes.. Not for breakfast but dinner tonight. I am always running Saturday morning and when I get home.. I'm starved so this meal had to be made tonight or I would not get to ever eat crepes, maple sausage and hash browns. I love my crepes with raspberry jelly. I use to only like grape until I discovered the State Fair brand of Raspberry Jam.. I need more make up on my face or else I just need to see the sun! See that mole in the pix.. it's on the left side by my nose. It's still sticking out.. and I finally decided to talk to a nurse who suggested if there are any changes in a mole. you need to get it checked out.. Dr. Appt Monday at 10am. I'm sure it's nothing.. 
I use to have a mole behind my ear.. I got that sliced off along with a few moles on my neck/shoulder. Some are growing back.. Didn't anticipate that! 
_______________________________________________
Where is a weird placed mole on you? 

How do you like your crepes? 

What are your mad cooking skills good at making? 



No comments: