The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Big Moles.. Big Arms.. Big Butt... Big Thighs

I have a lot of that talk going on in my brain.. you know the kind where things start to bug you.. or they some how pop out in your mind.. 

This morning I woke up and noticed the mole on my face by my nose seems to be bigger. Kind of swollen but not hurting just feels bigger.. weird.. I usually never give this mole much thought or have any concern. It's kind of like my Cindy Crawford mole.. I liked it.. Now.. not so much.. 
                            (I don't even see my mole here..)
I also noticed.. my arms seemed big.. Is it form working out or weight gain? Probably a little of both.. I have gained 10 pounds since this summer.. Is it all fat or some muscle? That I do not know but I do know all my clothes still fit the same.. Maybe my jeans are a bit tighter but nothing to worry about yet.. since my weight does fluctuate 4 pounds any given day.. so while I might be up 10 pounds one day.. the next it will only be 6.. 

My butt... well.. I'm always working on it.. it's never going to be small.. I will always have a big behind.. just wish it would perk back up.. not be a square mess. 

My thighs.. I never work my inner thighs and the little bit of fat I do have on my legs is all in that spot. I should do exercises to work this.. but I don't.. So they rub when I run.. Nice feeling.. I know. Not! 

I'm having one of those self hating days.. we all get them.. tomorrow will be 100% different.

There are things I like about me.. that's another day or another post.. 

_____________________________________________________

What gets you down? 

What body issues do you have? 

Any weird mole advice? 



2 comments:

rarejule said...

If you believe the mole has indeed changed in any way, go see a dermatologist! Peace of mind and a general body scan would be a good idea. I've done that recently, just to have a baseline.

I hope today is a better day for you!

Runbunsoff said...

I'm taking your advice.. made a dr appt for Monday. The nurse said if there are any changes in a mole.. it's best to have it checked out. Steve thinks it's time to just remove it.. I'm not sure about that.. I don't want a scar as I'd rather just have a mole.. instead of a hole. lol..