The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's not jumbo.. It's Ginormous!

Too Big to eat!

We stopped at this Diner and Dive place today for b-fast.. Logan ordered the JUMBO Caramel roll.. It was HUGH!!! 
 My Pancakes were also on the extreme size.. It was one of those carb loading days.. I know.. it's not going to be a 1500 calorie day that's for sure!!

The Nelson's... All out to eat.. Sometimes small... places have the best homemade food. Two thumbs UP! 

I had HUGE plans to run outside today even with all the snow still... Until it started snowing and the temperature kept dropping. I will wait until Thursday to start my outside running... if I don't bug me about it.. I really need to start building up my outside running endurance before spring really is here! 

__________________________________________________

What's your favorite Breakfast foods? Caramel roll, scrambled eggs and hash browns. 

Are you on Spring break this week? Any plans? Yes and no... Spring break for school was last week, the kids this week..  We kind of have some plans but they are up in the air.. 


No comments: