The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Here!!!

This my friend is my new agility ladder. It came with a handy DVD which I will be viewing for workout ideas. I already tried out what I knew and I already knew..this is going to be a good workout.. maybe even make me quicker on my feet??? 

Can you see it? That blue and orange thing far off... 


I have my first 10 pound Kettle bell. I'm a joiner! I really would have liked to find a 15 pound kettle bell, but they were out and this is a good starting place! I also added in the orange cones for a mini cardio workout.. Who doesn't love running around cones? 


So... I'm starving as always.. What's for lunch? 
I am not a cook.. I know Baby Brussels sprouts are easy to make.. I'm just better at microwaving frozen stuff..  at 60 calories per serving.. or 150 calories because I am going to eat the whole package! I might leave just one? 


I really want to go cross country ski this afternoon. I just feel really tired right now.. I got up at 3:30am.. one hour earlier then I needed to be awake. I'm just an early morning person.. not usually that early. 

I'm taking a first ever Zumba class tonight at the YMCA.. a fun dance class for a Friday night. I did count the Zumba DVD I had to do in Cardio class. It reminded me of the 80's.. big hair, bright clothes, and a bad quality video. Not the best first Zumba experience. I hope the class is nothing like that DVD! 

___________________________________________________

What's in your lunch? 
Where are you eating lunch?
Any new equipment recommendations? 

No comments: