The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Everyone Thought I'd Quit!

I had this feeling.. that everyone expected me to have quit exercising by now.. to go back to the old heavy Lorraine.. It hasn't happened and it won't...

While I may gain 5 pounds... lose a few.. but never reach that dream goal weight of 129... I'm still working out every day.. Building muscle and keeping the fat away.

I'm not sure why this week, I decided to be so hard on my body. I've been doing hard workouts the last 3 days. I should only be doing 1 hard workout and following that one with easy ones.. I just want to push myself.. feel the new-ness of being sore.. I feel a little achy but not a whole lot..

Today.. I have big plans.. lots on my plate to do..
workout/study - done
Cross country ski-
Advertise with a friend
Listen to an Anatomy Lecture
(purchase movie ticket  and cont ed class sign Steve up)
Yoga class or something at the YMCA
TAXES.. must get more done!
Michaels- letters for my PT shirt.

In all.. it's not a bad day. I do want to make sure I do it all!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

What did you quit and regretted it? 

What's on your todo list? 

How much weight have you gained or lost this winter? 

No comments: