The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Running Around with My Head Chopped Off

That's kind of a weird saying.. Running around with my head chopped off.. It does feel like my head is going in multiple directions these days... it's all by choice, so I have no one to complain to except myself. 

I got a surprise in the mail.. well.. not really a SURPRISE.. because after all ... I ordered it and was expecting it to arrive in the mail.. so What Is It? 

A Square. That simple.. I'm super excited to be able to process credit cards for my personal training and running business. Steve and I were sharing his credit card charge account and it just was not that great for my business. 

I also got this...
 I was not taking great photos this morning.. It's my ACE Certified Professional Jacket! It came in the mail.  Yeah.. it's always fun to have new clothes to wear... 

On to my workout plan for today... 

What am I doing to stay fit? Healthy? 

I already completed my 60 minutes of cardio on the cross ramp.. burning 700 calories .. getting my heart rate up to 140..  and running 6 miles. 

I lifted weights.. worked mostly on abs, and triceps, chest and biceps for 15 minutes (because time is limited)
This picture is just to show you how much I really do sweat each and every workout.. It's not shadows.. that's sweat and a lot of it... 

What else to I have planned??? 
Cross country skiing for 50 minutes.. 4+ miles this morning.. 
90 minute cardio class.. I am guessing it's an Insanity day?? Yikes!!! 
It might seem like a lot of exercise to a non-exerciser, but it feels good. I've worked at it to build up to doing this much.. I'll have plenty of down time in between with studying for Anatomy and doing our business taxes.. 

_________________________________________________
Hi..I'm looking for comments... any takers? 
Do you have any weird sayings? 

Are you super busy with work, working out and other stuff? What makes you crazy busy? 

Are you a super sweaty workout person or a try to stay dry one? 

What are your plans to make the most out of Tuesday? 

1 comment:

rarejule said...

I am going to bike 6 miles and follow-up with weights, then a sensible lunch! Your day sounds exhausting, but inspiring!!