The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, February 15, 2013

I Don't Know Why I Did it?

Ever get those cravings all of a sudden.. something sounds so good you can't stop thinking about it? 

I had a Subway Turkey Sandwich on Honey - Wheat-Oat Bread craving today. I even tried to go a different route to avoid going past the Subway only to end up driving by yet another Subway on my way home. This time... I decided to stop and give in to my craving for a sandwich. It's not a bad craving.. It's $5 foot long February.. so it just doesn't make a lot of sense to get 6" for the same price as a foot long.. 
Subway also sells the most delicious white chocolate macadamia cookies ever! There again.. the best deal is to buy 3.. Who am I to argue this one? 

Let's just say.. I didn't need all this food. I'm of course STARVED... so it all looks good.. 

Steve did something I never thought he would do! He actually wants to do a workout of mine that I design for my Personal Training customers this weekend. I didn't have to beg him to just try it.. he wants to do it! Steve likes to take the weekend off of exercise so to bring up wanting to do it.. Wow. .Love the idea. Now I can finally use my new boxing gloves!! 

___________________________________________________

What did you over eat? 

What mad cravings do you have? 

No comments: