The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tricks of the Trade..

What are some great tricks to make you NOT over eat.. ??????

1. Wear skinny jeans/pants.. you know the pair that sucks the life out of your body.. 
Your not going to over eat if there is no room for your stomach to expand to fill up. 

2. Wear something that makes you feel good. Why would you want to feel like your going to vomit by over eating if your feeling great about yourself? 

3. Just don't keep that stuff around you want to eat... I resisted buying more Oreo's.. I felt bad that I ate pretty much all .. I did save one little cookie.. I felt like I should replace them because after all, they were for Celina. I decided that even thought she has nothing to worry about at almost 13.. They just aren't good for you... and I know..I'll be eating more if we have Oreo's in the house. 

4. Go workout.. who wants to eat crap when you just worked your butt off burning those calories.. I just read it takes 31 minutes to burn off that Brownie your thinking of eating! Get moving! 

5. If your really hungry.. eat as many carrots... or veggies as you can. It's way less calories then a bag of chips or some donuts. If your not feeling the veggies.. then your really not hungry at all... 

6. No, .. water won't fill you up.. If your hungry, your hungry.. So have some water and go get those veggies or a bowl of air popped popcorn without butter (they do make yummy low cal sprinkle on toppings) and Kettle Corn is not low calorie! 

7. That's all I've got for today... My stomach is growling..

______________________________________________________

What are your tricks for losing weight? Or not eating more junk? Stay out of the kitchen! 

Have you done any of the 6 above? and which ones? All

What football game food are you craving? Wings, wings and more.. just not going to eat that skin.. 

No comments: