The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Smells that Kill! and other new stuff

I pulled out of my gym bag what I thought was a clean towel.. 
lets just say.. it was not a fresh odor.. more like, sat wet in the dryer for days kind of odor that could kill a person on the spot.. it reeked with a sour, old, burn the eyes smell.. I tried to fool myself into thinking it wasn't so bad. I realized after 4x's wiping fresh sweat off my face with this smelly towel, it was better to let the sweat drip then to bring it up to my nose again.
When I'm not on my favorite cross ramp or cross country skiing or going from place to place.. you will find me here.. on this old comfy dark green chair.. now moved to our once dining room. I am having a hard time parting with my old furniture.. This has become my new office.. across the entry from our real office
The office is where we've been keeping "the girls" Penny, Bella and Paige.. our guinea pigs and rabbit.. and Steve.. he likes to sit in there. 
I could not resist buying these 4 workout books .. they were on clearance! What's fitness with out cookies.. 

I've made Macarons 2x's the first time they turned out perfect.. then I decided to try a short cut recipe . not the same results at all. I will try them again now that I have an official Macarons cook book! 
____________________________________________________

What's your favorite cookie? 

Where do you spend your downtime? 


No comments: