The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hump Day

It's Wednesday already.. time really does seem to speed up. 

I had a really good 6 miles today on the Cross Ramp... I say good because time went by fast. I was studying Nerves.. and they are a "pain" to learn! I'll be happy once Thursday's on-line test is DONE! I only have one more day to study.. and I get new material starting Friday morning. It's sometimes exhausting learning something new all the time, but it keeps my mind busy since I have to do all my running indoors. 

I ordered my Agility Ladder yesterday and am patiently waiting for it's arrival. I'm hoping it comes quicker then the projected date of Feb 28th. I'm super excited to try out a new cardio workout with my PT client. 

I also picked up 10 pound dumb bells last night. I had 3lb, 5lb and 25lb.. I'm thinking 8 would be good also.. 


_________________________________________

What did you last order that will come in the mail? 

Any advice on Starting up a new business? 

How many pounds do you lift (dumbbells) working-out? 

1 comment:

rarejule said...

I ordered a wireless keyboard for my ipad and it came in the mail yesterday! I also think you should start a Facebook page for your new business - social media is a great way to get the word out!