The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cup.. a.. Cake..

Strawberry cake, Vanilla butter cream frosting... what you don't see are the cupcakes made with a thin layer of chocolate gnash, then topped with butter cream frosting and a chocolate covered strawberry... I promise to post a pix later... once the strawberries are on top! I made these last night.. when I was extremely tired.. sometimes things just don't turn out when your over tired, not the case with these!!

I had to taste test these cupcakes just to make sure they were really good... mine was with the chocolate.. what a good combo! 

They are for Celina's birthday.. She turns 13.. a teenager! 

I'll have more photos to share later.. off to the women's expo in Minneapolis... 
______________________________________________________________________________

What's your favorite flavor of cupcakes? 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

Any advice for a mom with a soon to be teenager? 

No comments: