The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

% Body Fat.. Body flow...

More fun.. doing % body fat with this... The Omron.. Fat Analyzer

I decided this is a must have this % fat device for my personal training business. It's easy to use, quick and accurate. I placed my order and should have it by March 4th.. If you don't know what your body fat % is.. time to get that number..Who doesn't want to know? It's just one number.. like weight.. waist/hip circumference, Strength, cardio.. all used to determine your overall fitness and see improvements once you make some life changing decisions.. 


I tried Body Flow today.. Have you ever heard of this? It's a combo of Yoga and Pilate's. It was not your sleepy yoga... It was good to work on my balance and flexibility. I felt great after.. and was warmed up to go cross country skiing..


I spent 1-1/2 hours handing out flyers yesterday.. for my P-T business along with our other 2.. No calls, I'm hoping more business will come our way.. at least I'm putting forth more effort.. 
_________________________________________________

Napper or non-napper? 

What types of classes do you take? 



No comments: