The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Weird thing happened..

I had a weird thing happen to me this morning.. It could have been potentially an embarrassing situation had I not caught it in time. I actually wanted to tell someone about it, but the women next to me at the gym on the cross ramp were too busy talking. I know these 4 women.. they are at the gym working out every weekend. I usually spend most weekends talking with them, but today was study day. 

I always bring my bag, its loaded with my 2 water bottles, sweat towel.. (because I really do sweat a lot and it burns in the eyes) and lastly my stack of note cards to study. I reached into my bag, took out my bottle and note cards... reached in to get my towel and noticed the static from the wash had attached a pair of my underwear to the towel. I just shoved the towel back in my bag and peeled off the underwear.. leaving them in the bottom of my bag. 

I just chuckled and thought.. wow.. imagine if I didn't bring my bag with me.. just grabbed the towel without looking... my underwear could have easily fallen on the floor.. and we know how gyms are.. no one picks up anything left behind.. I could just see it.. my underwear laying there in the open as everyone walks on by.. Not that they would know its mine.. but you know how you feel when YOU know it's yours! 

Well.. all was avoided.. Makes me wonder... 
_______________________________________________

Ever lost your underwear some where? 
A guy who worked for me years ago, had a pair in his pant leg.. it finally fell out and he asked if I saw it on the ground. Ha.. nope but I would have laughed.. 

No comments: