The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Bundle Up!

We had to really bundle up to go down hill skiing. It was a cold winter day.. 

I couldn't wait to get out on the slopes. It's been over a year since we last skied. We usually only go 1 time a year. I'm feeling extra chubby with all the layers upon layers of clothes.. At least I'm warm! 

Duluth.. on Spirit Mountain.. a beautiful overlook from inside the hill top restaurant.. Trying to stay warm with some hot coco.. 

We had these french mini cakes after dinner tonight for dessert. It was from Patrick's in Edina. The best mini desserts ever! YUM! My favorite was that chocolate mouse cake with the white chocolate drizzled across it.. but the cheesecake with raspberries was really good too.. I need to figure out how they make these so perfect!


__________________________________________________

Do you down hill ski? Cross country ski? Both, I'd down hill ski more if it wasn't so darn expensive for lift tickets! 

What winter sports do you love? Skiing, skating, tubing..

What do you mix in with your hot coco? Coffee.. I don't like it alone, but with coffee it's great! I love whip cream.. Load it up! 

Is there a dessert you make that looks perfectly professional? Nope.. but I try!

No comments: