The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It all started with this.. and it changed my life...

My life will be forever changed with exercise.. and it's all because of cross country skiing. I started skiing 2+ years ago .. that very first winter I had lost over 30 pounds.. I took the rest of the 20 pounds off with skiing every day... I never looked back.. I just kept going...
My ski route, I follow almost every winter day.. that the snow and weather allows.. Just follow the little blue line.. around I go.. up and down.. through the woods, meadows.. by frozen lakes and streams . climbing large hills and cruising down hills, looping all through the park.... 


These feet take me many places.. My funny cross country ski boots.. 
Time to dash to the next thing on my todo list for the day.. Shop.. 
__________________________________________________

What changed your life for the better? 

What does your workout look like? 

Do you have any weird footwear? 

No comments: