The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What Does a Typical Morning workout look like?

26 minutes into my workout on the cross ramp today.. Its blurry because I'm moving and I am not going to stop! 

I didn't just stop at 26 minutes.. I went on for 60 minutes.. 700 calories and 6 miles.. 
I don't try and do intervals or anything other then what my machine is programmed to do.. It automatically adjusts the incline.. 10 up to 17..and down to 9..  like climbing up and down a hill..but mostly up and it doesn't let off. I start with the resistance at 9 and increase it to 11.. I not only run forward.. I go backwards too about 30 minutes in each direction..

I'm good and sweaty after this workout.. but it's time to do some abs.. and some arms for 15 minutes.. I've been increasing weights lately.. 15 pounds each arm... Even when I do my abs.. 

Today is BOXING.... Can't wait.. I'll have a lot to share after my 1pm class. ... 


_____________________________________________________________________________

What does your morning workout look like? 

Are you excited as I am to watch the new Survivor tonight? How many days do you think you'd last? 

1 comment:

The Titsworth Family said...

Hey, I just found your blog from your comment on HRG! Just thought I would pop in and say congrats on your weight loss & for all of your hard work/determination. You are rocking it!! I have more of a family blog but I'm a runner/worker outer (ha!) too. I'll definitely start following you b/c I think you are great motivation!

Brandy
www.titsworthfamily.com