The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, February 4, 2013

To Ski or Not?

As you can see from the pictures below.. Yes.. it was a cross country ski day! 
 Steve decided he wanted to join me .. we had lunch at Culvers.. because that's the only place close to Spring Lake Park in Hastings.. 
 I had to do a lot of standing around waiting for Steve to catch up... but it looked beautiful in the woods with the snow covered pines and a few snow fakes falling.. 

This was right before Steve decided to ski skate.. he did a nice splits... followed by a belly flop face first into the snow. I would have loved to have caught it all on video.. I'm sure he would NOT let me post that.. I could not stop laughing at all the sound effects as the fall was taking place.. 
_____________________________________________________

What's your good fall story? 

What would you do on a free Monday afternoon? 

No comments: