The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Free Workout Day...

                                Have you ever seen this? 
 Okay.. so maybe I'm the only one who has never seen this ladder workout before. If your a soccer player... football, etc.. your bound to use one of these ladder things to get quick on your feet. 

There are so many combo's of foot work I can have my clients do to add in cardio.. Plus.. look at how easy it will be to pack up and bring along with me! Ta da.. Am I getting smarter or what? Now to find one of these pups at the store and try it out! I'm super excited.. just because I'm sure my clients are just as sick of the stepper as I am by now.. on to something new!

______________________________________________________

Is there any easy to move, use at home equipment you love? 

What were you excited to discover today? 

Gain or lose weight over the 3 day weekend? Gained.. 1 pound ;0( 

No comments: