The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Let the Sun Shine!!

The sun is out.. it's been ages since we had sunny days.. 
I'm looking a little red.. from skiing.. just look at those sun rays.. trying to soak it all in... 
It felt so spring like.. it was time for this!
That's right.. no sock and no socks mean I must cover up my ugly runners toe nails with some bright red nail polish! 

It just doesn't seem right eating soup for lunch on such a nice, sunny winter day.. but after-all it's still winter and I think only in the 20's.. 

All I want is veggie soup and wheat whole grain bread with Peanut-butter . weird.. or at least weird for me to crave it every day and not be 100% sick of it.. I'd even this for dinner if Steve didn't make anything.. 

Had a great 90 minute -mini circuit cardio workout. We did 3 exercises, 3x's for 1 minute each.. and then switched to 6 different stations.. all with different exercises. I feel so good.. not even tired..  but it is time for downtime... 

No comments: