The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, February 18, 2013

I Slept In.. Me!

It had to be the hotel.. I was away from home.. not in my own bed and I slept! Or was it from all the down hill skiing.. from 10 am to 4pm.. Not exactly 6 hours of skiing probably more like 3. 

I slept from 9:30pm until 7:30am.. Which was really sleeping in since my normal wake up is at 4:30am. I even napped  two hours out of the 2.5 hour drive home. Crazy, crazy amount of sleep for me. 

Here it is 8:30pm and I'm tired again... I won't be sleeping in tomorrow.. so it's off to bed.. to get in at least 7.5 hours..

I'm looking forward to Tuesday Because? 

1. I  have another P-T session with my client tomorrow and I'm introducing her to Boxing! She's going to love it or hate it depending on how sore she is going to feel tomorrow! Ha~

2. I am helping with a Cardio class boxing workout at noon, 90 minutes!!! I love my boxing workouts.. it's soo good for arm flab.. 

3. I get to cross country ski.... we still have snow.. If it's above freezing.. I'll be doing 4 miles at some point during the day light hours!

4. I have to study.. (not really looking forward to this.. but I need to learn all about the nerves for my Thursday test) I'll just be combining this with my 6 miles-60 minutes on the cross ramp.

5. I also am working/Volunteering at the Y . Get to help/observe a PT session and take a class in the morning.. 

6. I'll be going from workout to workout tomorrow.. Just hope I'm not exhausted! 

7. After eating at the Buffet Sunday and Monday.. I can't wait to get back to eating PB on Whole grain bread and having veggies.. fruit.. you know.. the healthy stuff I avoided and NOT over eating! 

8. Sleeping in my own bed.. those pillows at the hotel were a little hard and tall.. I like my feather pillow and it had to be somewhat flat..but puffy at the same time. 

9. My computer.. the smart phone does the job while away but it's nice to be back to my laptop for the complete computer experience. 

10. No more time off from my normal workout.. back to what I know will burn the calories I consume! 
______________________________________________________

What are you looking forward to on Tuesday? 

Do any thing fun for President's Day? 

No comments: