The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What Did I Eat Today.. Food Pix Journal

I start my day with 3 almonds.. 4:30am (I do this every day)
Water and more water..only water through the day
Whole grain bread.. 2 slices morning with Peanut-butter and 2 slices for lunch.. 8am

Soup with 2 bananas.. I also had 2 banana's for b-fast at 1pm
1 almond covered mini pretzel because they are so good at 9am
A handful of Skittles.. just tired, needed a sugar pick me up!... at 3:30pm
A tiny spoonful of vanilla ice-cream because I was scooping Logan some for a snack at 4pm
The best for last.. Dinner at 6:30pm, A pork chop w/a side of mushroom/sauce, mac & cheese and a green salad with lite ranch... I didn't take a photo of my after dinner treats.... 1 small banana.. and a mini Kit Kat and 1 mini Butterfinger. I needed some chocolate while watching Survivor. 
?
how many calories did I consume:
B-fast - 550
Lunch 650
Dinner 900
Snack - 200
Grand Whopping total = 2300 calories

Burned?
Cross Ramp 60 minutes = 700 calories
Resistance training = 150
House cleaning = 250
Cross Country skiing = 550
Stability ball core exercises = 100
Total Burned = 1750
(I'm guessing I under estimated calories.. )
_____________________________________________

How do you keep track of what you eat? # of Calories? 

What's your total calories you burned from exercise today? 

No comments: