The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Bleeping Mad!

What makes you Bleeping Mad?

Here's my list......

#1 and only #1... Going to the gym... and seeing the lights OUT!!! No one bothered to show up to let us in!

How oh HOW can I workout in the winter without going to the gym?

I got up early.. drove in 2" of snow with more coming down.. roads snow covered.. slow.. really slow drive all the way to the gym.. to find out... No one showed up to unlock the doors and this was 1.5 hours after the opening time of 5am!

I not only miss my hour long workout.. burning 700 calories.. I miss out on lifting weights, toning my core and studying for 1 hour. Most of all.. it's my time.. my hour and 30 minutes for me.. to stay fit!

I have a few options.. Suck it up.... (which I am trying to do)
                                   Switch gyms.. hey.. Anytime is right around the corner and open 24/7.. you let            
                                      yourself in..
                                    Call.. complain.. get mad.. stomp my feet.. make my blood boil.. (okay not going
                                   to do that.. I'm venting here instead.. taking it out on my fingers as I type). I did call only to find out.. the mail box was full and no one was answering the phone.

I could workout at home.. toning exercises.. later...
I'm also going to just cross country ski more today.. I decided yesterday since it was too cold.. I'd skip it. I had a great boxing workout instead for 90 minutes.

Okay... done with my rant.. off to call and see if they are open! lol......

1 comment:

rarejule said...

Or... take it as a sign that today, you were meant to do something else and "how much is too much?" was just answered. Happy Friday! It's a gift.