The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Muscles

Working on building muscles is hard work. I've been concentrating on my triceps and biceps lately. Mixing up my exercises. I've added in some low rows to also target my back.. I still work my core every day and run but its always good to mix up the exercises and increase the weights. 

I found a Triathlon partner to train with me and do a race this summer. She has experience doing a tri and it's something I want to do. It will be good to do it with someone who can give me some pointers so as a beginner I might be able to avoid those bumps in the road.... I'll have to get in the pool and the YMCA is the perfect place for me to train. I will add in lap swimming at least 2x's a week. I just need a plan to do that and get in some cross country skiing! 

It's going to be a mess on the roads today.. I have a lot going on.. 

Pix later... 

______________________________________________________

What muscle groups are you concentrating on toning up? 

Ever done a Triathlon? Any advice? 

No comments: