The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Bite my tongue... The 5%

Be in the 5%.. not the 95%! 

It's a real statistic.. a fact that 95% of people will gain back all the weight they lost and then some. 

The only way people kept the weight loss off, is to exercise and make healthy food choices. 

It takes  a lot of effort to lose weight, any weight. You'll undo all your hard work if you chose not to exercise. 

Celina's birthday dinner... Crab legs.., roasted pork, red potatoes, mushrooms, roasted cherry tomatoes and steamed broccoli. The best meal I've had in at least a week.. 

We also enjoyed these crispy fried onion rings on Saturday night.. I go to great lengths to find the ultimate onion ring place. This has to be one of the best (other then my own.. beer battered and fried in peanut oil).. At Buck-hill's restaurant.. Who would have thought? I bit my tongue they were so good! Not sure how I managed that one? 

We workout... so it's okay to eat the bad stuff once in a while and we always share! 
_____________________________________________________

What's your favorite fried food? 

Have you lost weight and gained it all back? 



No comments: