The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday.. and I can Not sleep in!

That's my oven clock.. 4:56 a.m. Way too early to be up on a Saturday morning. Steve was just saying last night before we went to bed around 11pm.. "I can sleep in tomorrow". He was really happy about just being able to sleep, and sleep as long as he needed.

  • What am I doing up so early? 
  • Why don't I just go back to bed and lay there for another few hours? 

I have no good reason to be up so early.. other then I wanted to make note cards for myself, so I can study and run today. 

4 things I'm going to do today!
1. Run, lift weights
2. clean my house... we are having friends over
3. Help make food or dessert for tonight and that might involve g-shopping too. 
4. Cross country ski!

Do you ever check your resting Heart Rate? Mine says 39 right now.. I'll take a photo just to prove it.. pretty low.. The highest I've ever noticed it being was around 155 during my 1/2 marathon race and I don't remember what it got up to when I did a VO2 test... I need to re-visit those results. 

_________________________________________________

What time did you get up today? 

What 4 things are you going to do with your Saturday? 

What's your resting heart rate & Max? 


No comments: