The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

What Are YOU Wearing..?

Ever heard that question? What I wear has completely changed over the years. It went from mostly skirts.. dress up all the time.. very little jeans if any at all.. 

Now to workout clothes. I go through sooo many clothes per day.. I sweat through a tank top every workout.. 


Here's what I have going on today.. Yes... my hair is wet....and not from sweat!

There's the tank top.. pink and white stripes.. because you should always have a tank on and be ready to workout! 

When I do wear shoes.. I'll be matching with my hot pink Adidas..

Maybe tomorrow.. I'll show you what I wear every day to workout in.. and I have at least 20 of my favorites.. 

_________________________________________________

What are you wearing this Saturday? Pink!

How many times a day on the average do you changes clothes? 
5 times.. Workout, work, ski, and sit around.. bed.. 

No comments: