The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Best Ever!

This is my go to for diet food.. the best lunch, meal.. that I love.. Hot, spicy goodness
!Fresh salsa.. and rice.. the hotter the better because we all know it helps burn calories!

A rice cooker is a must have. My daughter gave me this one, it makes 4 cups of rice.. made perfect without even trying.. plus it's all kept warm until your ready to eat it.. 

I knocked more off my Tuesday todo list.. 
X-skiing was perfect except for the weird 4 worker guys in the woods with hand saws.. apparently today was the day they would clear some trees by hand. I didn't like zipping down the hill with them all standing on the path, saws in hand! 

Lecture.. almost put me to sleep but done.. 

On to my salsa/rice lunch.. then off to shop and advertise!
____________________________________________________

What's your favorite low cal.. burn a lot of calories type meal? 

What did you check off your todo list? 


No comments: