The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, February 15, 2013

I needed this!

I had the nicest compliment yesterday... I was talking to a group of 20 year old women in my cardio class.. they found out I had 3 kids, with my oldest 26.. the women next to me.. said Wow.. I thought you were like 30, you have an awesome body and look fab. 

If working out makes me look 10+ years younger.. I'm definitely never going to stop! Plus, I feel like I have a 20 year old body, not a 44 year old one! 

Steve not only gave me a card and a big heart shaped box of chocolates for v-day.. he came home with a rose. He knows I'm not good with flowers, plants or anything green so he knows to stop at just one.. 


Plus, my MIL (mother-in-law) gave me a bottle of wine.. Which I decided to have 2 glasses.. then fall asleep on the couch! 

__________________________________________________

What's the best compliment you've ever received? 

Are you good with plants, flowers? 

What are your workout plans this weekend? Ski, cross ramp-run and boxing workout! 

No comments: