The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

30 Minute workout at home

I'm not going to post the entire workout.. I did put together a 30 minute workout for my new P-T Client. It's all using your own body weight. A good muscle and cardio base builder. 

I got up extra early this Sunday just so I could do the 30 minute workout and test it out before I have my client to it for the first time. I combined just the right amount of exercises for variety and a good way to elevated her heart rate without making her overly sore. This workout she will be able to do on her own the other 3 days of the week. Yes, I give homework! 

I'm going to love putting together workouts where I can test it and then use it to improve someone else's fitness. I'll be doing this workout before I do my running. It sure does warm me up and get me ready to run! 

I was all excited to make Bran Muffins this morning. Only to find out we are 100% out of Baking Powder. I have everything in the bowl but this one very important ingredient. I'd drive to the store in a heart beat but we are having one of those freezing rain days and there is at least 1" of ice or more.. and it's not stopping anytime soon. I had to settle for my P.B whole wheat bread.. Steve made a ton of hash-browns and bacon  I managed to have 2 servings of hash-browns and now .. feeling rather over full. Ugh!!! 

Steve did make an amazing dinner last night. We had our usually Sunday night family dinner, Saturday night because we knew today's weather would cancel our plans.. 

I'm not sure you can really tell what he made.. mashed potatoes with Swiss cheese.. roasted garlic tomatoes, yellow squash with coccus- couse (not sure how you spell it and I'm not getting up to check because I'm too full from b-fast), stuffing with cranberries (he snuck in prunes too)and a slice of pork roast.. 
________________________________________________________________________________

What words do you misspell? 

Have any amazing home cooked meal this weekend? 

What do you over eat? 

No comments: