The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Those Who Sweat Together, Stay Together

Happy Valentine's Day.. I really think that's a true statement.. those who sweat together, stay together.
Here we are on Valentine's Day.. working out together on our favorite Cross ramp..We are done with the workout and are both super sweaty.. nice hair! 
Here's our totals on the machine's.. 
I burned 675 calories and ran 6.01 miles in 61 minutes!
Steve burned 820 calories in 60 minutes.. no idea of how far he ran.. He likes to keep track of how fast he's going.. 
Look what I got this morning from Steve.. exactly what I wanted! Chocolate and a huge heart shaped box of them!  He always picks funny cards for all occasions.. he's just not the mushy..kind of guy that gives those type of cards.. He does it with humor instead.. and he does make me laugh.. This card.. beeps.. like a smoke detector.. Nice to know he appreciates how hard I work everyday to look good for him.. even if I look awful working out! Ha!
________________________________________________

What did your sig other get you for V-day? 

What would you rather receive a mushy card or funny one? 

How many calories did you burn with your workout today? 

No comments: