The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Medicine Ball..Cardio

I did a lot of working out today.. Ran 6 miles for an hour at 5am..followed by 20 minutes of weights and ab exercises.. then I went cross country skiing for 50 minutes and I just got home from a 90 minute medicine ball-cardio class. Am I tired yet? Nope.. but I do have things to get done before the day is over! 

How did I do on my first day of that get more Fiber in your diet.. diet? 

I had Barley-veggie soup and a banana for lunch

Snack.. a few pretzel crisps and a slice of whole grain bread and butter. 

Dinner - 4 chicken wings (oops fried) and a salad with light ranch and now.. for my before bed snack cause I'm starved after all that working out.. Brussels sprouts.. the kind with the butter sauce but really low in calories 60 for a serving and there is 2 in the package.. 

Not too bad for Day 1.. back to weighing myself tomorrow after taking 2 days off (only because I had a salt loaded day) No need to punish myself more then I need to! 


______________________________________________________________________________

What did you have for a before bed snack? 

No comments: