The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Eating back on track

I have a daily conversation with myself. I really want to lose 10 pounds to get to my goal weight. I keep thinking if I increase my exercise the weight will just come off no matter how much I eat. 

That's just not happening! I need to really watch what I eat. Go back to the true and tried method.. For me, which is stick to a very low cal b-fast.. cut out all bread.. even wheat.. eat only veggies and stay under 1200 calories per day. 

I should be able to lose 10 pounds in a month if I stick to this plan. 

I have a goal to see my ab muscles and the only way to do that.. is to lose some body fat with out losing muscle. 

(My heart rate the other day.. 141... I was working hard on the cross ramp. It takes a lot for it to get up to 140 since my resting is around 43 on the avg)

This weekend.. I'll be indulging in an all you can eat buffet at least 2x's.. I know it won't be possible to start eating with my weight loss plan in mind.. so I'm realistic.. waiting for Wednesday this week to get back on track! 

I also have to try not to freak out too much today.. I have to take a day off, no running.. but I will be skiing.. Runners.. know, it's just not the same  ;0( 

No comments: