The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

President's List of Achievement

I was awarded the President's List of Achievement certificate from Dakota County Technical College this morning for earning a 4.0 Fall Semester 2012 in the Advanced Personal Training Program

A letter from the College President.... 

I haven't gotten one of these since College days... I won't say how many years ago.. Feel great to know I still have what it takes to get a 4.0!!! 

Having no idea I was getting this certificate today, I was telling my son, Logan about his Science Bee. I wanted him to study up so he could be one of the top 30 in his school to get an award or metal. He was excited to the possibilities of adding another framed certificate to our wall of achievements or even a metal would be nice too. Now I get to share my certificate of achievement with my family. You can see how it positively influences your kids to strive for higher achievements, when they see a parent do the same. 

***For those that don't know me.. Cheryl is my first name.. but I've never used that name.. Always have been called by my middle name..Lorraine and that's the way I like it! 

___________________________________________________

What and when was the last award you received? 

No comments: