The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm Finally, Officially Pooped!

Can you believe it? Me tired out..completely pooped!  I say that because I have and always have had tons of energy.. I get easily bored and really like to move.. and do every thing fast...really fast. That might be my down fall.. the "I have to do things fast in life". 

When I started to lose weight.. I had to do that fast to. I didn't want it to take forever.. I didn't want to lose it slow and sensible. Losing 50 pounds is not a fast process. It took me 10 years to put it on.. and I wanted it off in a few months. I managed to lose 40 pounds, starting the end of August through December... the other 10 came off with cross country skiing and really watching what I ate. 10 pounds a month was not super fast for me.. but I stuck with it.. and the pounds came off.

While I'm not at my goal weight of 129.. I might never get there.. I still keep up my daily exercise. I've gotten back to a more normal diet.. I still try to eat healthy, but I love my desserts (Reason why I can't get to my goal weight). 

I burn a lot of calories each day.. 700 from running in the morning. (7 days a week)
Weights 15 min (100 calories) 7 days a week
Cross country skiing 550 calories, (5 days a week- when I can)
Working.. cleaning 500 calories, for 3 hours..(4 days a week) 
Cardio class 90 minutes 500 calories (2x's a week) 

2300 calorie some days that I burn.. just with exercise.. 
Okay.. I'm super tired right now just thinking about it.. 

I did that boxing, TRX class today. one-on-one with a personal trainer for 40 minutes. Wow!!! Great workout for the arms... Loved the boxing and will definitely do it with my clients. 

It must be the boxing because I feel like I need a nap.. I should have gotten a photo of me at the gym today but I felt a little silly for asking.. So I took a photo after.. what am I wearing now that its 3:30pm in the afternoon and I'm fianlly out of workout clothes for the day.. I've changed 5 times and this is it! 

Skinny jeans and an Old Navy Black and White shirt.. Weird how this angle actually makes me look like a tiny skinny person. I'm not really that skinny.. but I really like this angle of the camera... nice optical allusion! 
_____________________________________________________

Do you do things fast? and What? 

What poops you out? 

What do you wear that makes you look and feel skinny? 

2 comments:

The Titsworth Family said...

Wow, I'm tired from reading your workouts! There are times at night when I wonder why I'm so beat & then I start thinking about all of the exercise I did, cleaning, and taking care of our 2 little ones and then I have my answer! Feels great though!

I have so got to get on the losing weight ball! I've got about 30 lbs to shed and I just have to get my eating under control. I don't eat that bad but I really need to cut out my after the kids go to bed snacking. That's the hard one. I work out so much most days that I really need to focus on what I put in my body. For some reason your blog is giving me that motivation. I can do it. I can do it!

:)

Runbunsoff said...

So nice of you to say I motivate you!! I always think exercise is the easy part.. its the eating that's hard to get under control. Seems the more you workout... the more hungry I am..

Good luck to you and thank you for your comments!!