The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Push a Little Bit Harder!

It's time to push a little harder on my workouts.. I have been in that middle ground for quite awhile now where I hardly feel any type of workout pain/soreness. I've been coasting by and not pushing myself.. just playing it safe.. making my workouts easy.. 

Today.. I wanted a good workout on the Cross ramp..I was feeling a little depressed at the though of having to run again outside on the pavement.. remembering how hard it felt after running indoors all winter long. I'll have to start slow again and build up my miles.. 

Since I don't enjoy running on the treadmill and it does not allow me to study.. my choice is the cross ramp.. It's like running up hills the entire time.. I wanted to really feel it today.. work my lungs, heart and legs.. so while I tried to study.. (keeping the mind busy) I pushed myself.. the resistance was 11, and the incline was around 17.. 20 is the highest this machine goes.. I'm guessing the resistance also goes up to 20.. ? It would feel like mixing cement and I'd be in slow motion if the resistance was up any higher. 

I think I forgot to post this picture from the Expo yesterday.. Steve wanted to show the cool looking ceiling structure.. the builder in him.... 

It's also time to push myself more on starting up my running group.. Women on the Run! I need a website and a place were people can register. I just need to make sure I have an "Approved" name from the state of Mn.. I unfortunately . didn't write my name and address on the form for the 3rd time.. and it had to be added before the official name of my business could be processed! Ugh!!! 
__________________________________________________

How do you push yourself harder? 

Favorite breakfast food? 



No comments: