The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Step it uP!

I have all this new equipment.. and now its time to try out all these exercises.. It's time to Step it UP! 
I did all the exercises for 1 minute each that came with this stepper. It was a really good full body workout. Out of the 20 or so exercises.. I skipped only a few.. I'm not going to do any decline push ups.. or any kind of crazy, you could get hurt and fall moves. I will definitely start incorporating more of these exercises into my clients workout.

 I also got out the stability ball.. I love that ball, it's so much fun. That came with some exercises too so I did all and added my own. 

I opted to skip my cross country skiing today. I really wanted to go out but my body was telling me I needed a nap way more then exercise. 

No comments: