The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

More Goodies..

Can you tell I went shopping today? 
This is some of my new workout equipment!


Yoga blocks, a jump rope, weighted ball 6 lbs, boxing weighed 1lb gloves and a carrying cart. I'm super excited. I just need one more piece of equipment and I'm ready, get set and go...... 

I am taking a boxing class on Wednesday. It will be a good training session to refresh my boxing skills.. A great way to tone those triceps (under arm area for all women to tone up) and biceps .. cause we have to have nice arms for the summer months! Boxing will definitely be apart of my personal training sessions.. 

2013 Pricing soon to come... 

I do fitness assessments for only $20 and you get it Free if you sign up for 3 - 30 minute sessions of personal training! Get tone and fit for spring and summer. 

_____________________________________________________

Are you taking any fitness classes and what are they? 

What goodies did you buy today? 

Are you a boxer? Love it, hate it? 

How did you spend your Sunday morning? 

No comments: