The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, May 31, 2013

All in a day..

I've got my feet up after day 3 of running on the treadmill. I'm kind of feeling a bit lazy since I've only been running 5 miles each day at 5.1mph.. but I do run hills at 2.5 incline today. I can also say it has not been easy as I would like.. even though my heart rate says I'm running easy it feels anything but! 

I have a dilemma.. we no longer have to take Logan all day to a soccer tournament at 8am tomorrow. This means I am open to run the local 5K race. The race where I placed 2nd last year. I really want to get first place and get a better PR. This would be the first race of 2013 for me. I just don't feel ready to run and do better then I did last year. I'm not feeling it.. I want to, but I don't.. 

Here's what I'm thinking.... 

-Skip the race this year.. keep running all winter, so I'm ready next spring for this very same race. 
-Do a long run tomorrow.. 8 or more miles.. and bike. I will get way more exercise then going all out for 3 short miles.. 

I am doing a race weekend.. The Rugged Maniac. Good enough right? 

__________________________________________________

Have any dilemma's lately? 

How long are you working out this weekend? 


No comments: