The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm dreaming of this..

I did some shopping today.. or more like researching.. 
 tri/road bikes.. 
This is the tri bike I want.. either one will be fine.. 


































It's a good thing the bike store was not busy.. I had a million and two questions.. a nice bike guy helped me figure out exactly what I really wanted.. I even got to test ride a bike similar to this one.. I can come back and do a trail ride..and the best part, ride with Steve.. I know what we are doing tomorrow... Biking!!! 

I decided I will share my new bike with Steve. I know.. it's very nice of me.. he has his own motorized bike, but I'm willing to share this ride too. While I run I will let him bike.. so kind of me.. Because I know how much he complains about his cheap Target bike.. If we split the cost it's really only $350 each.. now that's a deal I can live with.. It's still a lot for a bike.. so I have no choice..  I'll keep dreaming ....

No comments: