The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Strength

I got a new fun swim accessory yesterday! I can't wait to try it out in the pool.
I've been seeing a number of swimmers use similar swim paddles when doing laps. (did you know they come in all sizes and shapes?)I met a woman over the weekend swimming and asked her about the paddles. She offered to let me try them out. I immediately could feel the waters resistance and it working  my arms/shoulders. They didn't have these paddles back when I use to swim competitively.. all new to me! I chose the small paddles for swimming freestyle. The larger the paddle the more resistance. I don't need to over-do it.. 

I'll be using these paddles along with swim fins.. I read on Live-strong website, that both helps build strength and endurance.  
__________________________________________________

Would you try this out to help you build arm strength? 


No comments: