The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Ready to Roll = Quite Adorable?

I don't know how Steve comes up with this stuff.. I say one thing.. he thinks I say something else.  I keep saying I have to write this stuff down because you just can't make it up.. 

This morning we were both a bit tired and had a hard time leaving for the gym. The caffeine kicked in for me and I said, "Ready to Roll" and he comes back with "quite adorable? " He's had better ones but this is the first I've written down..

I made these Snicker doodle cookies yesterday and didn't eat any..That didn't stop me from having 3 small slices of banana bread, so there was Zero weight loss today.  I did weight myself at home too and was happy to see I weighted 3 pounds less then my gym weight.. then I remembered.. I didn't have clothes, shoes or equipment on my body.. That makes a big difference for weight! funny how I forget since I am just so use to weighting myself with so much on my body. 


I had my % body fat taken today at the gym with a skin caliper. I've had my fat taken many times over the course of completing my PT certificate. Depending on the person and where they take the measurements your readings can change the results. I know exactly where the areas are and how to use a skin caliper so I watched very closely. Some how .. my body fat % was 17%.. Really? I was expecting +20%... It's going to be harder on this challenge if my body fat is already low.. So why oh why can't I see those ab muscles? ... off to burn more fat.. 
___________________________________________

What's your % body fat? 

Can you see your abs? 


No comments: