The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

We do like to share!!

He likes it.. he really likes it.. 
After riding around and around the parking lot for a little while.. it was a done deal! 
We are officially sharing this new road/tri bike!! 
How exciting is that? 
I'm soo happy, I won't have to look foolish using a Mountain bike for my Tri race. We are getting this exact bike..only not black, but  red & white.. It is being shipped then put together and should be ready for pick up I hope on Monday! It's a big bike purchase but since we are sharing.. it's really the best way to go.. 

Oh.. and did I mention how light weight this bike is? I could lift it easily with one hand.. Crazy light and it's not even the lightest of light bikes.. We might need some official biking attire, To be continued.. 
___________________________________________________

Do you like to share? 

What's your favorite type of bike? 

No comments: