The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Burnt Pipes

I got a little too much of this yesterday... Sun
I not only got a lot of outdoor time.. I got a little burnt.. on my shoulders and pipes.. Well soon to be pipes once I start working out my arms more.. I think this swimming with paddles is really going to help firm up my arms!

I not only got a lot of exercise yesterday.. running, swimming and biking.. but my kids did too! Outside soccer and tennis. We were outside until 9pm last night.. 

Another nice day today.. and I started my day of extra sweaty.. Not very many dry spots on my tank. 

What's in-store for me today? 
Work.. but I get paid to workout for 1-1/2 hours.. so all is good
Running inside (done)
Running outside (going to do)
Biking (going to do)
Maybe swim if it rains ?? 
Study for my test (1 hour done... more to memorize)
Celebrate Steve's b-day.. once again.. out to eat. 
______________________________________________________
What are you going to do today? The above..

Favorite Season? Summer

Favorite food of the day? Banana

No comments: