The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Swimming really makes your core strong.

Give your kids a big hug today.. and every day. Yesterdays sad news of all those children in the tornado's path is just too sad for words... Love your kids because life is precious... 
_____________________________________________

New life.. We saw the first baby geese of the year yesterday afternoon. How cute and fuzzy... This is why I love running outdoors. How else do you see all the animals and birds..it's the best way to enjoy life.. 


I ran another 9.5 miles today.. 3.5 of it outside running home from the gym, the other 6 miles on the cross ramp. My legs feel the difference from the extra miles and just running outdoors.. It's different then running inside but I love how I'm getting a good workout and can feel it. 

I also swam 1 mile yesterday in 30 minutes or 32 laps.. 1 lap = down 25 meters and back 25 meters.. 
I feel it mostly in my ribs.. or external obliques.. (side muscles) I can feel my core getting stronger.. I really thought my arms would be sore but I think from lifting weights trained my arms and they don't feel a thing! 

Off to Yoga this morning to stretch out and lose up my muscles.. 
_________________________________________________

What exercises/sports make you sore? Anything new... Swimming right now!

What's your favorite animal/bird? No favorite.. love seeing all

Favorite Yoga pose? Corpse. laying flat on your back, palms of hands facing up... breathing.

No comments: