The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Worm 8 Mile run..

It was raining just a little this morning but I still was able to convince Steve to bike along side of me while I ran the first 4 miles.. 
(This was before the run.. date night.. It's going to be our 14th wedding anniversary on May 22nd.)
We both have funny raccoon eyes from sunglasses and too much sun yesterday!
I also need to share this.. 
Flat bread, pesto, slow roasted chicken and garlic roasted mushrooms topped with fresh basil. What a yummy combo.. we are going to have to make this at home! 

Back to my run.. ran 4 miles on our very hilly loop and then dropped off Steve to run it  in reverse.. more hills the opposite direction. I wanted to see what my foot strike Cadence is at 1 minute. I had Steve keep track of time.. I counted each foot step, 90 per minute. It's exactly what I should be aiming for in running perfectly. One less thing to work on with my running form. 

Steve was a bit unhappy he decided not to bring a bucket to collect night crawlers for fishing.. There were so many I had to really keep my eyes on the road or I'd squish them.. 

No comments: