The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

What time is it?

Do you see that it's almost 8am.. I'm still not running! 
I was having one of those mornings where I wanted to run outside.. but my body wanted to stay in bed... Time to lace up and get a move on.. but not without dragging Steve with me.. He really wanted to sleep more too but I guilt-ed him into biking while I ran.
  I just knew how much he would enjoy listening to the birds and seeing all the flowers.. and I was right! 
Can you see how happy I am to be done with my lazy Saturday 4 mile, very hilly run? 
I really want to do at least 2 more miles.. but I just want to eat my breakfast and start organizing the many rooms I have yet to clean up! 
Today, it's tackle the porch/family room and laundry room. Steve will be working on the garage. 
____________________________________________________

How do you get thought a workout when feeling Saturday lazies? 

Do you make others come with while running, biking, walking? 


No comments: