The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Never Ever Going to Be Easy!

Any one who tells you working out gets easier is sooo very wrong. It's hard. Really hard some days. Today was one of those super hard days. 

We got to the gym at 5:05am, just 5 minutes after the doors open. Already the CrossRamp machines were packed.  I didn't want to run on the one that is lopsided so I chose to run on the treadmill instead. My body just wasn't into it at first. I had a rough 30 minutes.. actually it was a rough 60. 

The first few minutes I had this weird foot pain.. so I stopped and started a few times trying to workout whatever was making my foot hurt. Figured that out.. and tried to run... My legs felt like lead. I took it nice and slow at first. 5.0.. then 5.5 and finally settling on 5.1 with a hilly workout 3.0 incline. To think last summer I'd run at 6.0 and do the hills feeling pretty good. 

I definitely lost my running fitness.. I have to keep running all winter or I'll lose it again. Its just not fun.. not being able to pick up where I left off last fall. 

I went to the chiro yesterday and look what I found.. an acupuncture needle.. in my lower back.. they forgot to remove.. 


At the soccer fields yesterday.. 

No comments: