The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

How slow can I eat my b-fast?

Apparently not slow enough! I no longer eat 2 slices of whole grain bread with peanut butter. I only eat one.. and I am missing my 2 bananas I have every day.. They are too high in sugar.. so I'm giving them up for awhile on this challenge! 
I am trying to slow down and eat.. enjoy every bite and be present. I like to eat while sitting on the computer.. then I don't even pay attention to my food and feel like I need more.. 

Here's my pre-planned meals for my day:
B-fast - 1 slice of toasted whole grain bread 100 calories
1/2 Tbsp peanut butter 50 calories

Lunch- 1 cup white rice (soon brown rice)  250
           1/2 cup salsa                                 50?

Dinner- veggie burger, salad w/lite ranch  350?

Snack - carrot sticks or edamome. 100
Total calories = 800.. under 1000 is the goal! 
Exercise total burned working out..1300 or more!
(700 run, 600 work/clean, bike____? run___ ? )
_________________________________________________

Do you eat slow or fast..? 

Eat while watching TV or sitting on the Internet? 



No comments: