The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Deer run...

I love running outdoors! Nothing beats the scenery as I run. Today a deer decided to run out in front of me along the wooded path.. I looked into the woods and there were 2 other deer 5 feet away ready to dart out in front of me too until I screamed.. I just was not expecting that! 
My run was a little soggy this morning. I ran indoors 6 miles on the cross ramp then really wanted to run home the 3.5 miles only issue was it looked like a big storm was going to come any minute. I took my chances and just told Steve to come get me if he heard lightening. 

I felt great running 9.5 miles and will do it again tomorrow.. 
______________________________________________

What's the longest distance you've ran lately? 9.5
What are your Monday workout plans? Swim 1 mile, and bike 4 or 8 miles.. 

No comments: