The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Easy or not so?

This was not the look of determination today. I'm failing at sticking with a diet that I will lose weight. I was not feeling like working out this morning. 

Staying in bed to sleep through my workout time is never an option unless I'm too sick and know I should rest. This was not a sick day. This was just a blah day.. Can you see that look in my eyes? 

I got through my run.. took it easy or moderate which is what I normally do every day.. and am glad I did. I still look a little out of it.. Just thinking of what I want to do today.. 

I need a change.. and change is what I'm getting! Time to cover the few strands of white in my hair.. and go blond. Not exactly blond but highlights of lighter color.. I spend all this time working out and I hardly ever fix myself up. I put on just enough make up to look semi awake, pull my hair back in a pony tail and get dressed in other clean workout clothes.. I guess, it's time to get into more of fixing myself up more then just 1 time a year. 
_____________________________________________________

What changes are you making in your life? 

Was it an easy or hard day for your workout? 


No comments: